Lot of investor has a dilemma, of what really produce excellent result to their Investment?
It’s not easy task, few says Value investing works, and few says Technical, Growth, Momentum, and all other stuff works.
Few days back I met investors, one of the investor has a problem, how to calculate ratios, how to find great business to invest in, How to find MOAT?
Investors change their investing style, from technical to value, growth to momentum, and vice a versa.
Lot of things happening in investors mind, it’s not easy to stick one particular approach, they fly from one place to another place, jump from one stock to another stock,
It’s complicated, not easy at all,
Lot of questions, the big question arises what really works in Investing?
Presenting: What Works In Investing, The Secrets Of Legendry Investors
You will find the answer in this E Book, What really works in Investing, The Secret of Legendry Investors.
After reading this e-book, you would know –
- No access to useful information, diversified portfolio of as much as 100 stocks, How he generates Great Returns around 23104% return in 28 Years, Annual CAGR was 21.3% (Page No 9 to 12)
- Having background in Chemistry, compounded 20.0% annually, and overall return was 1661.2% in around 15 years. (Page No 13)
- Graham formula to calculate pure bargain (Page No 15)
- How significant decline in stock, generates high returns (Page No 18)
- How Warren Buffett analyse financial statement for valuation purpose (Page No 20)
- How strong balance sheet analysis generates high return? (Page No 22)
- The men with Law Background having concentrated portfolio, volatility was 33%, and generates overall portfolio return 19.8% CAGR. (Page No 24)
- No Business education, works as a salesman, in 18 years he generates 22200% overall return (Page No 25)
- Liberal art background investor, works in advertising agency generates CAGR of 23% (Page No 27)
You can find the secrets of Legendry investors in this E Books, The approach is simple.
The E book contains formula for valuations, and real life examples of stocks, but these are not buying or selling recommendations.
Don’t waste your time…!!!!!
How to Get This E Book