Learning From Bhagavad Gita (Gita Jayanti)
- “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.”
- “A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time and at the right place, and when we expect nothing in return”
- “No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come”
- “Among all kinds of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything”. Bhagavad Gita 10.33,
- “Causes & results, including emotional opposites, are things that come & go. This knowledge helps you endure them all”. – Bhagavad Gita, 2.14.
- “Fire turns firewood to ash. Self-knowledge turns to ash all actions of dualities on your mind & brings you inner peace”. – Bhagavad Gita, 4.37.
Till then, Take Care!
To Your Success!
Harish S Kawalkar
PS: Don’t miss, reading success letter, be ready to learn new things and become more successful in life. Sign up! For “The Success Letter” http://eepurl.com/E2poT (It’s Free)
Copyright © 2014 All rights reserved